craig from toronto

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blitzcreeg

Reaction score
Ive been on hbt for some time now. Ive just realized ive never introduced myself. I joined hbt when i was doing kits, just over a year ago. Did about 4 kits and stopped brewing for 6 months. When i decided to actually start brewing "real beer", i jumped right into ag and have never looked back. Now that i do look back the first 4 kits i did were pitiful. ive been reading, learning, and referencing a lot from this site. So thanks to all who have something to say and sharing the knowledge and opinions. My goal is to be the best brewer i can and hopefully meet some people along the way. oi oi oi:rockin:

belated welcome! although it's weird welcoming someone who has been on the board longer than i have, so instead i'll just say "hi". i'm a U of T grad (9T7)... i miss the big smoke. are there good brewing supply shop in the city?

Thanks for the welcoming. I figured later was better then never. I have been on the board for a while, but i had a serious hiatus for some time. I first started using hbt as a reference doing kits when i first started and used it from feb to july 2011. I then stopped and just began to frequent it again back in January 2012.Thats when i decided to begin getting into and bought a membership. Then began stocking the beer brewing arsenal. I now have a serious passion for it. The big smoke is still smokey;) Cheers

Back