Parents' Mustangs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NitrouStang96

Reaction score
finally made the web-sized versions:

HDR6.jpg

HDR7.jpg

HDR9.jpg

HDR2.jpg

Great looking cars. I watched Knight Rider the movie last night, horrible horrible movie, but the car was nice to look at.

Those firewalls don't do much for the look of those buildings though. :)

Yeah, just a Canon Powershot and some HDR magic. Makes the original photos look ridiculously bad - I wish cameras had a little processor in them and automatically shot every picture in HDR!

I HATE the new mustangs. The old ones are badass, but anything made in the last 20 years look like **** and run worse

Yeah. I took these pics to convince everyone that our cars look and run like **** but they refuse to believe me.

Nice stangs man.

I used to be interested in modding mine until I realized how much everything would cost. Especially since I lacked the tools and know how to do it myself. Stopped after the CAI, gears, and a shifter. I'd still like to drop it an inch though. Stupid 4x4 new edge.

I'm glad I found homebrewing. Much cheaper, though perhaps not as flashy.

Madtown Brew said:
Nice stangs man.

I used to be interested in modding mine until I realized how much everything would cost. Especially since I lacked the tools and know how to do it myself. Stopped after the CAI, gears, and a shifter. I'd still like to drop it an inch though. Stupid 4x4 new edge.

I'm glad I found homebrewing. Much cheaper, though perhaps not as flashy.

made a good choice. I've owned 7 mustangs now back-to-back and the cost of modding got to be rediculous, plus they just started to get to the point where they were not that great of a daily driver. I sold my last one, bought a truck and havent looked back..lol Beer is now my new, and much more affordable, hobby.:mug:

Back