We want YOUR feedback on our new site, HBT! -- Kegconnection

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd like the URL please. It's not easy to navigate your old site. And I need some faucets and shanks.

I'll take it for a test drive too if you're still looking for feedback!

I do User Experience (UX) testing and User Acceptance Testing (UAT) for global sites here at work. I'd be happy to let you know what I find.

Everyone that has requested the URL, thus far, should have it in their inbox. Please let us know if you requested one but haven't received it yet.

Thank you so much for all the feedback coming in. We have been extremely proactive in applying your criticisms and correcting errors as they are pointed out to us.

Can't say "Thank You" enough for your help!

cheers,

joshua

Very fine website. Easy ordering. Much much easier than the previous site. The layout is much nicer. Being able to modify the Keg Kits with the upgrades to the taps, shanks, regulator, etc...is way way easier now than before. Good Job on the site.

Would definitely like to take a look (being a web developer too) as I'm about to build a 4-keg keezer and need everything down to the kegs!

URL and code please. Perfect timing as I'm in the market for a new kegerator!

I'm interested in taking a look at your new site if you're still interested in feedback. I spent an obsessively long amount of time on the old site prior to placing my order so it'll be nice to compare. BTW I just tapped my first ever keg in my keezer Tue. and my experience with kegconnection has been great!

Very fine website. Easy ordering. Much much easier than the previous site. The layout is much nicer. Being able to modify the Keg Kits with the upgrades to the taps, shanks, regulator, etc...is way way easier now than before. Good Job on the site.

Thank you for your help and feedback, its greatly appreciated!

cheers,

joshua

I'm planning on placing an order soon, would love to test out the new site if you are still looking for feedback. Thanks!

I'm glad to hear you're building and testing a new site. The current one is very dated.

Please send a URL, need some tap and kegging parts.

Thanks!

I ordered my kegerator stuff from you before and am happy to give your new site a test drive.

Please send me the URL. I'm looking into buying a few kegs.

Back