Control box options?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fhhobbies

Reaction score
I am gathering pieces for my electric build and need to start making decisions on my control box. This is darn near exactly what im looking for http://brewmation.com/Panels.html $1699 plus $174 for GFCI. with shipping and such it will be over $2000. Are there other pre built options? If not what would be the cost aprox to build something just like the Brewmation? Mind you $2000 does not seem too bad since it includes elements and everything else for that matter.

Large_Panel_three_LOVES-364x272.jpg

$1420 for that kit but you need to assemble it and also does not come with temp probes, power cord, heating elements, or GFIC. Is a nice kit though no question.

DSC_0025_panel_320.jpg

omg 2 GRAND?! That's ridiculous...$500 with the brewpot for a full setup if you built it yourself AND waste a crapton of money on shipping internationally. 2 grand...

fhHobbies

Thanks for the props, I really appreciate it. I'm looking forward to getting together and sampling a few brews that you make with your new panel...

fhhobbies said:
OK just a little update.... I decided to get my panel built by Oli at SCCS www.mashinganddistillerycontrols.com and must say he did an amazing job! Its a work of art and he built it to my specs, he is also a wonderful person and great to do business with. Definately recommend buying from them!

That's almost exactly what I'll be looking for.

Subscribed so I can find it easily when needed.

fhHobbies

Thanks for the props, I really appreciate it. I'm looking forward to getting together and sampling a few brews that you make with your new panel...

For sure, I think we are going to have lots of samples :drunk: Hopefully early this week Ill finish my car build so I can use my spare time on the brewery. Will post here from now on..... https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f51/starting-my-electric-basement-brewery-371244/ Ill take a few more pics of where it is now and post when I get home from the shop!

Latest posts

Back