• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Keg tool

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HearthstoneBrewery

Reaction score
I want to buy, borrow, or rent a "keg tool" for making a dimple in the keg wall for soldering on a coupler. Like GreenMonti's keg tool. Anyone have one for 1/2" fittings that they would be willing to sell or loan me?

I would have let you borrow mine, but thats not going to work. Hopefully someone close to you has one. Otherwise it a couple of fittings that arent too expensive.

Someone can tell you the parts necessary to make one. They are stainless, rather than the special brass that Monti used in the original. I'm pretty sure all of the parts are available from McMaster. Search "Keg Tool" maybe you can find a list.

Back