BeerSmith Question

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shaneoco1981

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Hey guys,
Tomorrow, I am going to attempt my first AG brew, and I am going to do the SWMBO Slayer. I am in the process of putting all of the info into BeerSmith, but I am having trouble figuring out how to get Beersmith to tell me how hot to raise my Infusion water, to take into account my Mash Tun as well as the grain. Anyone know what I am talking about, or even better yet, how to get Beersmith to account for that too?

Hey guys,
Tomorrow, I am going to attempt my first AG brew, and I am going to do the SWMBO Slayer. I am in the process of putting all of the info into BeerSmith, but I am having trouble figuring out how to get Beersmith to tell me how hot to raise my Infusion water, to take into account my Mash Tun as well as the grain. Anyone know what I am talking about, or even better yet, how to get Beersmith to account for that too?

You input your equipment profile, then simply click the little box that says "adjust for equipment" next to the mash profile.

Back