Hotel in DC with Parking

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anywhere with parking right now would be good. Easy to get into the centre from the Smithsonian and the monuments would be great.

Nice hotel a few blocks from the National Mall (where all the museums are), overnight parking is $34 (and is valet). I checked availability, they had a Queen room available over the weekend at a rate of $150/night. Comes with high speed internet and a wine reception in the evenings (no breakfast though).

Hotel Monaco is in Penn Quarter, tons of great restaurants around and about 2 blocks from one of the best beer bars we've got in DC, RFD. Also within easy walking distance of 2 breweries, Capitol City Brewing and the District ChopHouse and Brewery.

So there's my contribution. :) There may be hotels with less expensive parking in the area, but I thought the room rate was pretty good given the location.

Back