Mass amounts of beer (pic)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pogopunx82

Reaction score
The most beer i've ever had going at once. 68 gallons brewed within 1 month. 3 gallons being cider. 3 of them are not here but in the chest freezer.

100_2921.jpg

GOO!

Awesome :rockin: (I meant about the VHS, but your beer is pretty cool too :D)

Oh yea. I love VHS. I dont like DVD's they scratch to easy and are overpriced, and not as many choices.

Trying to hit that legal limit as fast as possible,eh? Good for you, if I had the fermenters and the time.....

Pogopunx82 said:
Oh yea. I love VHS. I dont like DVD's they scratch to easy and are overpriced, and not as many choices.

Haha. Most DVDs are less an $5 now.

Anyway, to stay on topic. Looks great!

Don't store your VHS tapes flat like that; it will definitely cause them to age faster. LoC strongly recommends against it, in case my word isn't good enough.

Anyway, that's a mountain of beer, too. You've been a busy man. If you can't find anyone to help you drink that all, I'm always accepting donations!:D

Don't store your VHS tapes flat like that; it will definitely cause them to age faster. LoC strongly recommends against it, in case my word isn't good enough.

Anyway, that's a mountain of beer, too. You've been a busy man. If you can't find anyone to help you drink that all, I'm always accepting donations!:D

How would you recommend I store my Beta-Max tapes?

Love this pic

Shoot, Friday night I drank up a couple gallons of homebrew, watched me some Cocktail on VHS and passed out on the porch swing

Holy crap I didn't know anyone still had VHS.

I didn't know there were still any working VCRs in the world either.

Awesome collection of beer you got going on though!

WOW! I brew about once a month if I'm lucky. 2 kids under 2 is a bit tough but still find the time for a monthly brew day. Keep it up!!!!!

how in the world are you going to drink all of that? I brew at a pace that matches my consumption, so brewing 68 gallons in 1 month means consuming 68 gallons in one month.

Or are you gearing up for a big ass party?

I thought my 30 gallons of beer was doing good! Oh wait, I have 90 gallons of wine fermenting! Way to go, keep it up , I know I will be adding to my pipeline this weekend!

This will most likely last a while. Here at the house we tap a keg every week or so. As for storing my tapes upright, I would need more shelves. The one in the picture is five shelves high. I'm jealous of that 90 gallons of wine.

Wow, thats awesome. I've done 30 gallons this month, that's not even in the same ball park as 60+.

I always find it amazing. People on this forem take a picture of their beer, not realizing that something in the background is also quite unique.

An archaeological stash of ancient VHS tapes, gets just as many replies as the 60+ gallons of home brew? On a forum dedicated to home brew?

That's also awesome!!:fro:

We still have the original VHS player,& it still works. So that's like 3 VHS,& an armload of DVD players. I still have tapes that work from when I started recording off cable when it 1st came to Lorain County,OH.
I've never had more than 4 batches to pick from at once,something like 23G worth.

Still have 2 working VHS decks and boxes of tapes, but I was really sad when the Betamax crapped out.

Oh, and only 20 gallons of beer going right now, I'll have to work on that.

I think I just found a new goal. To display my vhs tapes... oh and maybe try to brew that much beer in a month. I'm not sure which is more realistic... hmmm :rockin:

Latest posts

Back