regulators, distributors, etc

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

motobrewer

I'm no atheist scientist, but...
Reaction score
So, right now I have a single body reg and a 3-way distro and 3 taps.

I want to add another regulator. What's the best way? Just screw the secondary into the primary? I'd have to drill another hole in my collar. Is there any way to put the secondary after the distro? Primary -> 3way -> Secondary -> Keg.

In that scenario, will the higher carb beers have to be off the primary? Meaning, if I have a hefe and a porter, the porter comes off the secondary and the hefe comes off the primary?

thanks.

the secondary regulator can go anywhere past the main regulator. So if you wanted two different serving psi / co2 volumes, the higher psi would come off the first 2 valves of the 3-way, and the last one would go to the secondary, which would then feed a 3rd keg, OR another X-way gas distributor. So yes, you are thinking correctly.

You could easily add that in later, start with 3 now and add more gas lines later til the fridge/freezer is full.

Back