I'm getting dangerously close to making a keezer post

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GRHunter

Reaction score
I am waiting for the drip tray which should be delivered by Friday. After that, watch out ... you've been warned. :)

I'm right there with ya...

After reading the 8 million keezer threads but holding out, I was at Home Despot last weekend and mistakenly took a stroll down the appliance aisle. I saw a 7.0 cu.ft. GE chest freezer at a nice price and couldn't resist. It was delivered on Tuesday and I'm going to My LHBS on Friday to pick up the equipent to turn it into a 3-tap keezer.

MUAHAHAHAHAHA~!

Me too!

I recently got approval from SWMBO to build out a kegging setup as a birthday present.

I'm in the planning process at this point, but if I have my druthers it'll probably be a keezer of some sort, with a side chamber for fermentation.

well it will be a fun time as we are all building. Hope to wrap mine up in the next 10 days. Ordered the drip tray today and that is the last part Im waiting for. Already have the freezer and the collar started.

Mike in Duluth

I'll be starting my build this weekend. The freezer has been sitting in my dining room for 3 weeks now. UPS will be delivering all the kegging stuff tomorrow. Can't wait to get started.

Back