Gillette breweries

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Billy-Klubb

HBT Berry Puncher
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I hear there's 2 of them now. one producing and another is like a brew pub. hear tells one (if not both) of the Hardy brothers (Pour Brothers) in an owner/operator. anyone know much first hand?

Gillette Brewing Co is pretty awesome. I like their beers and Nate Hardy is one of the brewers. They have also moved Pour Brothers across the street from their brewery.

Prairie Fire Brewing on the other hand has IMHO very bland beers. And the service has been far from friendly. I think they have a ways to go before they are a good brewery.

The only one I have heard of but haven't tried is the brewery in Skyline Grille. I've not heard much from them though.

Gillette Brewing Co is pretty awesome. I like their beers and Nate Hardy is one of the brewers. They have also moved Pour Brothers across the street from their brewery.

Prairie Fire Brewing on the other hand has IMHO very bland beers. And the service has been far from friendly. I think they have a ways to go before they are a good brewery.

The only one I have heard of but haven't tried is the brewery in Skyline Grille. I've not heard much from them though.

thanks for the info! Nate & AJ are great guys. only thing I miss about Gillette is the wages & Pour Brothers.

Nate and his buddy Tom are the brewers at Gillette Brewing Co.
Prairie Fire's brewer is an import.

I've had a Skyline beer back when they first started up, but I need to go back and test now that they've been at it a while.

I still prefer the brew club's brews over the commercial, but that might be the brewer in me.

nate and his buddy tom are the brewers at gillette brewing co.
Prairie fire's brewer is an import.

I've had a skyline beer back when they first started up, but i need to go back and test now that they've been at it a while.

I still prefer the brew club's brews over the commercial, but that might be the brewer in me.

zane!!!

Latest posts

Back