Everything's Clicking

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beerthoven

Reaction score
I finally have my AG process dialed in. My last 5 brews have all gone really smoothly. I'm consistently hitting my target temps, efficiency, and volumes. Even my refractometer is agreeing with my hydrometer. And I'm doing it all in just over 5 hours, which is decent.

The best thing is, the beer is turning out great. I have enough confidence in my beers now to start participating in swaps and competitions. I couldn't have done it without HBT. You guys Rock!

:mug:

Sweet! Thats awesome man!

I'm starting to feel the same way, if I set everything up the night before (coolers/burners in place, grain crused, etc.) I can knock a brew out in 3.5hrs which is good bc on Saturday mornings SWMBO works out with her friend and is gone for about that much time.

I even hit 87% eff on my last brew (maybe others but I'm kinda lazy when it comes to checking :mad: )

Feels good huh?!? :D

Back