Midwest Supplies Hop Rhizomes

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Pol

Reaction score
ANYONE recieved thiers yet? I ordered mine about three weeks ago and I see some people are recieving deliveries from other sources... Anyone seen anything from Midwest? I ordered some Cascade, Mt Hood and Willamette...

I called them yesterday looking for a tracking # for the rhizomes I ordered last week. Turns out they hadn't even sent them yet because of some backorder issue, but said that they were putting them in the mail asap. Last night I got a fedex tracking # emailed to me.

Evan! said:
I called them yesterday looking for a tracking # for the rhizomes I ordered last week. Turns out they hadn't even sent them yet because of some backorder issue, but said that they were putting them in the mail asap. Last night I got a fedex tracking # emailed to me.
FedEx, huh?

I ordered mine on Sunday from that guy in idaho that posted on friday. They arrived wednesday. I have no idea when to plant or what to do with them, but yeah. They're in the fridge.

karbinator said:
fyi

Just got an email from someone named
LORI at 4 B Farms Saying ..thanks for
the order, your box went out today!

This was a midwest order.
No, Lori is from www.4bfarms.com not midwest. I know because I have ordered rhizomes from both of them. I got the same email from 4bfarms.

karbinator said:
Strange indeed.
I don't remember ordering from them.

I am sure you were being facetious, but I assume midwest is going to drop ship most of these rhizomes.

I really don't know what the hoopla is about rhizomes from Midwest. Since they began taking orders, they have stated at the top of the page in bold type that rhizomes ...will ship around April 1st

Chris

ChrisS68 said:
I really don't know what the hoopla is about rhizomes from Midwest. Since they began taking orders, they have stated at the top of the page in bold type that rhizomes ...will ship around April 1st

Chris
Agreed, I called them today, they said they don't even have them yet and will ship first week of april.

Back