Beer It Forward

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thought the name may not be that famous since I have no idea who he is :) though blind melon rocked when I was in high school.

BTW, your neighbor is getting a BIF ;)

Came home to this sitting on my table. Dennis, thanks a million totally unexpected . Not sure what I did to receive this surprise . Again, I really appreciate it

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1406158412.858055.jpg

Jeremy

Sent from the future using neurological impulses.

Came home to this sitting on my table. Dennis, thanks a million totally unexpected . Not sure what I did to receive this surprise . Again, I really appreciate it

View attachment 213000

Jeremy

A long time ago you asked for some captain Lawrence. Figured I waited long enough to send some out to you and you have been really generous in your beer trades/BIFs. You are just a deserving person. Seemed it came at the right time with the problems that you just ran into with work and such. Hope you can enjoy. I started buying for this about a month ago and things got hectic around here so the captain lawrence IPAs aren't super fresh. Sorry about that!

Much appreciated, I have Ben impressed with the beers I have tried from CL cannot wait to try the golden delicious.

I really appreciate it and hope to return the favor one day

I just want to take a moment to share how Beer It Forward wounded me.

I weighed the package on the same scale I use for grain... 15.4 lbs.

I took the package to FedEx.... 14 lbs.

My efficiency is not what I thought it was.

Lol, or FedEx is undercharging :) looks like a win to me! :)

Just received a retaliation BIF from FinsFan. Thanks SO MUCH!! Great beers were included and I can't wait to give them all a taste. Thanks again Ryan for keeping this thread alive and going!

IMG_20140801_123549_420.jpg

IMG_20140801_123605_551.jpg

IMG_20140801_123616_812.jpg

IMG_20140801_123629_021.jpg

For my first BIF I ran all over town buying four and six packs of local brews... I've enjoyed revisiting old friends by having so much variety around... but it occurs to me that I will rarely have this kind of selection sitting around... Better send another one. This time, a much less obvious 500 feet above me to a guy that likely going to feel like he should take a few days off the beer and drink some water about the time the porch bomb arrives.

While I am at it I will have FedEx weigh some grain for me.

Just received a retaliation BIF from FinsFan. Thanks SO MUCH!! Great beers were included and I can't wait to give them all a taste. Thanks again Ryan for keeping this thread alive and going!

what a great box of beer!

Seems that it's better if their scale is accurate. ;)

The other one just arrived at a fedex location a few hours drive past it's destination. They are likely going to see who it is going to and know.... Someone is having a party on someone else's beer.

Got an awesome box from Patrick today. First time 3 Floyd's has made it to my house, and most everything else is not available here in CO. Not sure about the Budweiser can that appears to be from the mid '70s... Might not drink that one.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1407285877.234172.jpg

So... About the bud can. By the time I came to own it, Along with my house... It was old enough that I couldn't throw it away. Finally found a way to get rid of it! Enjoy the brew!

I hope you enjoy them all! Thanks again for my BIF. Let me know how the home brew is. :mug:

Patrick (AKA president of BIF Inc, haha) bombed me, 40oz style! Thank you so much man! I havent had anything from these breweries and very glad to finally get some FFF. Very excited about the Sun King too. The head brewer of Tallgrass (my home town brewery) just went to work for Sun King. Thanks again Patrick, this is awesome. :rockin:

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1407364611.307199.jpg

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1407364619.597797.jpg

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1407364626.733839.jpg

I almost picked up one of those malty 40's for myself today. The girl at the checkout (at the butcher shop/craft beer hub in my town) looks at me and said... "Really, on IPA day" I put it back and got another bottle of fff.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

I almost picked up one of those malty 40's for myself today. The girl at the checkout (at the butcher shop/craft beer hub in my town) looks at me and said... "Really, on IPA day" I put it back and got another bottle of fff.

Haha you can always get both. The cow was perfect for ipa day. Amazing brew! Thanks again Patrick. Its people like you who make HBT feel like a second family. Cheers brother!

Truth be told, was on a mission to score some stock for a trade so I took her little chide to heart and kept on searching.

Glad you got it safely. And on my daughter's first birthday none the less. Second thread I've had to throw that in.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1410014225.805456.jpg
At 36 ounces each they are small by BIF standards, but I think the people on the receiving end will be happy to have some beer show up all the same.

Back