Looking for new NYC based craft Breweries.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Savage06

Reaction score
Hello All,

I am with www.starchefs.com a food and beverage focused industry trade magazine. We finished up our Philly tastings and now moving on to NYC for our Rising stars awards. We head to four cities a year seek out and honor upcoming Chefs, Mixologists, Brewers, and Winemakers.

While we are based in NYC the huge explosion I've seen even in the last two years there are small microbreweries opening all the time that I just hear about. I'd love to use you guys as a resource for recommendations of new and upcoming brewers in the greater NYC area. Breweries that have either been in business for about 5 years, have a production run around 20,000 bbl/yr or less and doing some very unique and cool things.

The selection process results in an awards ceremony and party where we honor all of the winners.

Feel free to send over any brewers you think qualify and that we should reach out to the NYC area.

The event is also open to the public so if you guys are in the area and interested we will be posting the venue and ticket info soon at this website. http://www.starchefs.com/chefs/rising_stars/index.shtml

Thank You,
Alex

Back