DFW Group Buy #2

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got it 40watt.

It seems from some of the other cities group buys that CMC charges a $15 hazmat fee for Starsan. This will only add $3.75 to each gallon but I thought I would let everyone know.

Lol, hazmat fee for star san? Too bad the driver doesn't see any of that, despite having Homeland Security living in his rear end.

Here is the spreadsheet

I started a Google spreadsheet to keep everything organized and see where we are on splits. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0AiwNiI12_Wk2dEQ1MXdURFphVTJhTEdpU083ZjVXSFE&output=html

Only I can edit the spreadsheet so if you want something added post what you want and I will add it.

Also, a few guys in the round #1 buy wanted Star San but it couldn't fit on the pallet. If those guys will post here that they still want it we can add it to the round #2 pallet. If I don't hear anything from them we'll assume they don't want it anymore.

Ya it seems pretty crazy. Just wanted everyone to know so you don't owe more than expected.

Lol, hazmat fee for star san? Too bad the driver doesn't see any of that, despite having Homeland Security living in his rear end.

10# BZ-CRPL (Carapils)
10# GW-C60 (Crystal 60)*
55# FB-PALE (MFB Pale Ale)
55# BZ‐HDBR (Best Maltz Heidelberg Malt)
*I can switch 60 to 15 if it works better.

Anyone interested in splitting a bag of 6-Row? I need 20# but can go to 30.

Got it. Regarding payment I will send everyone an invoice when we have filled the pallet. After everyone pays me I will order the grain. It will probably take 7-10 days for the grain to be delivered.

10# BZ-CRPL (Carapils)
10# GW-C60 (Crystal 60)*
55# FB-PALE (MFB Pale Ale)
55# BZ‐HDBR (Best Maltz Heidelberg Malt)
*I can switch 60 to 15 if it works better.

Anyone interested in splitting a bag of 6-Row? I need 20# but can go to 30.

Someone is going to need a lot of patience measuring out all this grain. What about unloading? Has that location been determined yet? Same place as last?

Rack04-the drop off location is the same as last time.

Oakbarn- just want to confirm that you want 4 one gallon bottles of starsan?

Just realized I don't use that much Munich but I have a full bag ordered. Anyone want to split?

jww, whatever pils is fine... and on the munich, I'd split the bag 3 ways (I'd be good for 20#)... not sure if other wanted a full half bag or not...

Just would like to point out that would make one and a half cases. Which might well mean one less grain bag if you get to two. I know you guys probably thought of that, but just in case...

Ya I thought of that. He probably meant 1 gal of Starsan. 4 gallons would last me 10 years.

jww,
btw... some of the split bags are #55 and not #50...
ie best maltz and CM

Thanks, didn't realize Best Malz was 55 lbs too.

We only need 12 more bags plus fill the remaining splits. If anyone wants me to add a bag for split let me know what you want.

jww, he had sent me a message earlier... I'm 90% certain he wants 4 gallons (he was considering the 5 gallon as well) of starsan...

Im just starting of wanting to get brewing small looming for some blackberry brandy recipes or any brandy just wanting to start small

Man - this is a lot of splits. We're going to have to have a "splitting party" to make short work of this it seems like. I doubt everyone could come at the same time though. I wonder if we could do a Friday "after work share a homebrew split 'em up" party somewhere.......

Ya the splits are going to take some time. Either we can try to schedule a time for everyone to come up and get their splits, or I can split it for everyone and put their share in a paper bag or something. Ideas on this would be nice.

I'm happy to come help on a Friday after work - that's really the only weeknight I have available. Saturday's are usually full, but I could probably spare an hour or two on a Saturday morning as long as I know well in advance and can keep the "honey-do" list at bay. Sunday's are out for me.

So while the local's are watching the thread, anyone have or know anyone who has a nitrogen regulator and stout faucet for sale? (got the tank).

Back