What Should I Brew This Weekend?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CAlexander

Reaction score
Alright guys, spring is here. I'm finishing off my Honey Chocolate Porter and my Rasberry Stout is in the secondary. Just bottled an APA, and I'm looking to make something else this weekend that is light, easy to drink and good for spring. Any suggestions?

I like any wheat beer when the weather is getting warmer. Hefeweizen mainly, I'm not a big fan of whits but they are good for spring. English style pale ales are also good.

Try an ESB or an amber ale. The "lawnmower" wheat that I made a couple of weeks ago ended up being to heavy for it's intended purpose, unless your idea of easy drinking is a 7.4%ABV beer....

omniscientomar said:
Try an ESB or an amber ale. The "lawnmower" wheat that I made a couple of weeks ago ended up being to heavy for it's intended purpose, unless your idea of easy drinking is a 7.4%ABV beer....

An ESB or bitter sounds like a great idea considering the other heavy flavored beers already in the works!

Back