Some of my labels

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

billpa

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
They are all a bit different as I have not really figured out what I want to call my Home Brewery (leaning towards the Guden label). Thanks for looking!

gudenwork.jpg

FF.jpg

CGO2.jpg

IPA101.jpg

Thanks! I have a ton more. I think my problem is I haven't pinpointed one that i like yet. Plus most of these are possible names of breweries, not the actual beer. Will have to play around a bit. Im partial to Guden for a name. Thats what my one year old son says when he tries to steal a bottle of brew out my hand :D

Photoshop and Illustrator. I actually do this for a living...graphic design, not designing beer labels. I do mostly video graphics and animation though...Im definitely not a print designer by any means.

I will have to find the other ones...they are buried somewhere on my home computer.

Also, if anybody wants some help with a label, let me know. I have done some work for my other brew buddies (they actually got me into homebrewing...hehe)

Thanks,
Bill

billpa said:
Photoshop and Illustrator. I actually do this for a living...graphic design, not designing beer labels. I do mostly video graphics and animation though...Im definitely not a print designer by any means.

I will have to find the other ones...they are buried somewhere on my home computer.

Also, if anybody wants some help with a label, let me know. I have done some work for my other brew buddies (they actually got me into homebrewing...hehe)

Thanks,
Bill
Appreciate the offer...:D

I like the Guden and upon further inspection the IPA label. Is that apple a real picture pasted into the art or artwork? I like the chalkboard/map in the background pointing to India. Very clever!

Well damn, that puts me to shame. Those labels/logos are friggin' awsome.

I just figured out how to post images and was going to post my lables for critique. But now I'm a little embarassed.

I'll go ahead and start my thread but maybe I'll take you up on that offer. I really need help with my logo.

Back