CO2 Fill Columbus Area

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

reeftankin

Reaction score
Can someone tell me where to refill CO2 tanks, preferably on the East side. Called DICKS and Sports Authority and they will only do small painball tank refills. Only other reference i have is Geer Gas on the north side of town.

Thanks

Geer gas is the only place I know of, they are located off of McKinley Ave though, not on the north side.

The homebrew shop in Westerville does tank exchanges for the price of a fill I believe.

Your best bet for somewhere else would be to ask a local welding shop or bar where they get their tanks filled at.

Thanks for the reply. That was the only place i found as well to do fill. Buckeye Brew Craft does exchanges and i have heard they started to fill now also, but i was hoping to find a place on the east side. I'll likely hit up Gear Gas soon as they are recommended by a friend of mine as well.

Thanks again.

Back