• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Pennsylvania For Sale: 5 Gallon All Grain Brewing set up

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lzrdkng14

Reaction score
I have two 5 gallon Igloo Coolers for the Mash Tun and Hot Liquor Tank. These have been used a total of 3 times and are in mint condition.

The Mash tun has a nice false bottom with a pickup at the bottom and a 3 piece ball valve. This setup alone is about $90 in parts.

The HLT has a 3 piece ball valve installed.

In addition, I have an 8 gallon stainless steel brew kettle. This comes with or without a 3 piece ball valve installed. This one is brand new. The one pictured is my current boil kettle, but is being converted to a HLT in my new setup. I can punch holes in this thing and will charge $5 per hole.

Prices:
$200 for all 3 together (includes ball valve in BK)
$185 for all 3, without a valve or any holes punched in the BK

Not looking to part these out quite yet, but willing to consider offers. Local delivery only unless buyer is willing to pay up for the shipping.

5.jpg

20160111_222526.jpg

20160111_222533.jpg

20160111_222514.jpg

20160111_222507.jpg

These are all still available. Willing to split out the coolers(together) and the kettle.

Should have mentioned :

$130 for the coolers with ball valves and hose barbs

$60 for the kettle
$75 with one hole punched and ball valve
+$5 for each hole punched

Back