Xbox 360 Gamertags!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nerds.jpg

NERDS! Just kidding, mine expired a little while ago and I'm not renewing. How is the new Madden? I haven't played one I liked since PS2, more of an NCAA guy now.

Mine is AequitasSaint. I don't really play much anymore though. That will probably change soon with Forza 2.

mine is "shizzlemc" right now i'm only playing gears of war 2...at least until modern warfare 2 comes out!

Pocket Acez is mine. I mostly use mine for netflix but recently I have been playing Halo 3 ODST and every now and then some Guitar Hero World Tour.

BUCKNER86 here.

I haven't been playing much (or brewing for that matter) with the kitchen renovation, but I hope to get back on soon. I recently rented Arkham Asylum, which I really enjoyed. Brutal Legend demo seemed like a blast. But I will most definitely be picking up MW2 when it comes out. MW was absolutely amazing. I can't shoot worth poop, but I have a good time with it.

Accursed Mule - but since the baby came along and my 4th RROD, i haven't been able to get on much. about to custom-buzzsaw-mod my 360 to get it to working again, though...after i brew this batch.

Mine is NEOMICH. I just picked up Borderlands and it rocks. I'd like to try the online co-op but don't really care to be paired up with a bunch of kids.

Anyone else got this game?

I'm currently running Halo: ODST or L4D if the SWMBO is playing too. COD4 MW if she's not (soon to be MW2!). My gamertag is some variation of "M2theMuthafknC", though I have no idea exactly what it is. XBL makes me change it every time I kick someone's a$$ and they file a complaint about my name. I usually just swap out one letter, to spite them. :)

Little known Rockband tip.. You will notice two ports on your RB-guitar, a black one and a silver one. The black one is the mic, but the silver is the important one... Plug your drum pedal into it. Now you can stomp the pedal for OVERDRIVE! It would be best to get an extension for the pedal wire, its likely to get yanked out any time you move or if you try to stand up.

I'm currently running Halo: ODST or L4D if the SWMBO is playing too. COD4 MW if she's not (soon to be MW2!). My gamertag is some variation of "M2theMuthafknC", though I have no idea exactly what it is. XBL makes me change it every time I kick someone's a$$ and they file a complaint about my name. I usually just swap out one letter, to spite them. :)

Dude, my SWMBO will ONLY play L4D. She won't play anything else.

Dalarast01 All about CoD MWF and can't wait till the new one comes out.... other than that I'm all over the board with xbox games since I work for BestBuy :)

Demorphix is mine.
typically using it for bioshock (looking forward to 2), netflix, L4D (another sequal that i can't wait to play), and whatever else suits my fancy.

:off:
What're your thoughts about DJ Hero? I am tempted because the music seems to kick some ass... however, I really don't want to deal with another piece of pastic accessory junk.

Look me up sometime!

Used to be Cameltoe until it got reported then DallasHater until my second bout with TRROD. Got the replacement system from Microsoft, took it to Gamestop, and traded it in for a PS3. Couldn't be happier. If there are any PS3 guys on here I'm DallasHater there as well.

I'm craven1morhead. Was playing a lot of L4D, but am now playing lots of borderlands. Can usually be talked into playing either at the drop of a hat.

Just got COD MW2 message me if anyone wants to Co-Op, specifically I'll be up pretty early tomorrow, have to get the playing in before the SWMBO wakes up and I have to be productive.

CincyCats15

gt: fezzman

Playing COD:MW2 at the moment (and I suck...spectrally challenged ;)) I'll also play Halo3, H3: ODST, L4D, and Rock Band 1&2. I plan to get L4D2 in the near future. I'm laid back and don't get all worked up...unless if I spill my beer. :drunk:

Feel free to send invites but please let me know it came from this forum. Sometimes I seem to get invites out of nowhere, people who don't even have the same games, so I decline. The ol' list is gettin' fat these days.

Just got the latest xbox upgrades -
- facebook looks good for viewing, especially photos (really good!) and like matching of xbox/fbook friends - but updating status sucks without a keyboard
- not sure the pace of twitter will work well
- last.fm looks interesting (familiar with it, but haven't used it) - sound quality is good to great and really like the animated stills that back the songs

Back