Wanted: Sierra Nevada Hoptimum

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Apendecto

Reaction score
I missed the boat over here. The local beer store on got a case in and it was out in a flash.

I'm willing to trade for a bottle or two anything I can get around here such as Bells (Hopslam, etc.), Founders, Southern Tier, Great Lakes, etc.

If you've got some around your area, please let me know! Thanks.

Im hitting up a local spot here, If they still have in stock I am willing to trade for some Bells. Let you know later tonight.

I went to some hole is the wall liquor store on a whim and they had all sorts of cool crap, including Hoptimum. Thanks anyway.

I thought it was really good but someone bought it for me so I didn't realize it was 10 bucks. If it were 3.99 it would be awesome but if I'd have known it was 9.99 I probably wouldn't have liked it as much. Funny how that works.

I think it's because unless you're getting a lambic or something that justifies $10+, we know we can make a whole batch for just a few dollars more at those prices.

Wait I thought you could only get the younger at rivers brew pubs and they wouldn't even let you buy growlers of it. have I heard wrong? Have they started bottling it?

Back