• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

trade? polished keggle with welded ports...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sanch

Reaction score
i am bulding a single tier rig. I have built the HLT and the BK, bolth with 3 ports each. valve (MNPT 1/2"), sight glass (MNPT 1/2") and a thermometer (FNPT 1/2"). I polished the hell out of them. they look awesome and i am so excited about them but i cant help but be bothered by the fact that one of them is the old style keg (Larger more pronounced rings) and one is the new style and in far better shape. they are bolth anheiser busch kegs (bought from the scrap yard)
I am looking to trade one of the two Keggle's. Polished with three welded ports for two kegs of the other type so that i may have three that match.

I do not intend to include the valve, thermometer or sight glass althogh i could be talked out of the sight tube. (i have a few to spair) i will throw in the pick up tube ( it only leaves a table spoon of fluid behind)

I also do not want to pay for shipping local great!! U pay 4 shipping cool 2

i am trying to find a picture but the only ones i remember taking were with my wife's camera and i cant find them. i am in the middle of a move and dont have access to a camera I will keep looking.

Back