Graduation Party

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris_Dog

Orange whip?
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I am looking for some ideas for some ideas for my sons graduation party from high school. This party is more for our family members than for the kids (about 10).

I have not put much thought into this yet any suggestions would be welcome. So for I have several different homebrews to offer. I plan on smoking some BBQ pork, that is the extent of my planning so far. I have not come up with a budget but I would rather keep it relatively inexpensive. My only son only graduates high school once though.

Let me know what you guys think!

Cheers!!! :mug:
Chris

My folks got me a keg of Ziegenbock when I graduated from high school.... They wanted to get Miller Lite but I said NO!

But then my folks are kinda weird....pinata?

Of course for legal purposes your son must be graduating from high school in Alberta and had his birthday already (or before grad)... ;)

I felt so ripped off. I was 18 in April in my final year of high school. I wished I could have gradded in Alberta, just so I could legally go for a beer at the pub after school, or an noon hour. sigh... you just can't get back those years..<<sniff>>

As for your grad ideas.. have you asked your son? He may have some ideas. And of course entertainment is always nice. Local band? What kind of music does he like (or tolerate, since you said this was more for the family..lol).

As for your grad ideas.. have you asked your son? He may have some ideas. And of course entertainment is always nice. Local band? What kind of music does he like (or tolerate, since you said this was more for the family..lol).

Good point I am sure he will have some ideas!

Let me back this up a bit... I am sure we will have another party for the kids.

My daughter's grad party is Saturday. We are going out to our cottage for a fish fry (caught a bunch of crappies last weekend, and froze them), Yooper golf (a game) and three kegs of homebrew and one of rootbeer. Fishing, boating, kayaking, drinking, and a bonfire. It's too cold to swim, though.

I hope my daughter can make it....................

Back