1st Annual Homebrewtalk.com Pay it Forward thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i can offer

--pending-mediocre---coors light tap handle

--gone-olllllo--yuengling tap handle

--pending---beast tap handle

I have about 2 cases of 12oz bottles maybe more I can part with... Not going to ship but if anyone is around the Austin area you can have em..

definitely my hometown Blackhawks!!! and rival red wings in addition to the maple leafs, canadiens, bruins and rangers

Hahaha WTF - I thought BSB was talking about either 1) The Original Six members of HBT or 2) The Original Six american beers.

Hockey?!?!?

Lol. Was SO not thinking of hockey.

FINALLY got around to shipping the two items I offered up a while back. Now somebody post something that I want/need :D j/k about that last part, just bumping a great thread

definitely my hometown Blackhawks!!! and rival Red Wings in addition to the maple leafs, canadiens, bruins and rangers

Fixed that for you. The Red Wings should always be in bold. No questions.

I still have a wing capper and a free shipping coupon from AustinHomebrew available. PM if interested.

GONE

FINALLY got around to shipping the two items I offered up a while back. Now somebody post something that I want/need :D j/k about that last part, just bumping a great thread

I have been remiss, too. Rest assured, my offered things are going out Friday. (No way I'm leaving the house between now and then.)

SWMBO and I were cleaning some shelving.

I'd like to offer 10-15 ft of beverage line and a 14 oz package of stainless steel cleaner that came with our cookware.

Both are spoken for.

Didn't know about this thread when I posted my offer in the classifieds. I found 3 hop plugs (hallertau and saaz) in my freezer that are "aged" (cheesy and ripe) that I don't have a use for. I've heard people say that these are used in some belgian styles, so anyone who wants 'em can have 'em. If not, oh well.

Claimed and Promised.

I like to suggest that we wrap this thread up by tonite.

Very much thanks to the OP for this suggestion. If the OP could start another thread for people to post what they received with photo's etc, that would be great.

And MrNate... If no one claims the hops by tonite, i gladly will.

Sounds good, PM me when you wrap things up if you don't mind.

CX this request. Hops are claimed and promised.

I have a brand new new belgium brewing company fat tie amber ale ball cap. Black cap with velcro strap. If you claim the hat you cannot have the.....

GONE TO Chriso

EDIT: Gone to avaserfi

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE for EXTRACT brewers ONLY looking to take the next baby step.
A home made counter top partial mash tun. 3 gallon square igloo ice cube tun. Used 7 times, only 1 stuck sparge with an oatmeal stout. Will accomodate grain bills up to 4-5 pounds.
AGAIN PLEASE ONLY EXTRACTERS LOOKING TO TAKE THE NEXT STEP!!!!!!!

CTOPMASH1.JPG

CTopMash.JPG

EDIT: Gone to avaserfi

Headed out to a wedding. I won't be able to reply to anyone until tomorrow. But the first legit extracter that pm's me will get it.
Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE for EXTRACT brewers ONLY looking to take the next baby step.
A home made counter top partial mash tun. 3 gallon square igloo ice cube tun. Used 7 times, only 1 stuck sparge with an oatmeal stout. Will accomodate grain bills up to 4-5 pounds.

View attachment 9039

View attachment 9040

If there is no other interest in this by the time the thread is over (already got some oxyclean) I would be very happy to use it. I am planning on going from extract to grain soon.

I would be interested in it. Just started extract but already looking to step up.

Anyone waiting on something I said you could have..... You will get it, I promise. I just suck at shipping on time so don't hold your breath, but I will come through.

View attachment 9039

View attachment 9040

prob late, but if still in the running, was looking to make one

I think we should keep this thread going... I have some misc. hops that I would throw in along with some fittings, etc. Let me know if this starts up again and I'll gladly contribute. This is by far one of the greatest things we've done on HBT since I've been here.

I understand the sentiment to have this continue, but I think that we really should cap this for several reasons.

This is is the first time we have done this and so we would like to make sure this ends up being a positive experience. Many many cool items were offered and claimed but we really don't have a feel for how many were delivered. I suspect we will see several weeks of lag between what was offered and when it shipped.

There is no need to believe that this has to be a once-a-year thing, but we'd like to see some completion here first. So go pump the thread listed below.

Here is the thread to post what you got!

https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f14/1st-annual-pay-forward-post-what-you-got-95578/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back