Grey Cup Champions

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fingers

Reaction score
With hat in hand and head bowed I concede defeat and offer congratulations to the Saskatchewan Roughriders for thier Grey Cup victory over the obviously superior but incredibly unlucky Winnipeg Blue Bombers. ;)

Well, I didn't say it would be a humble congratulations.

If there is any good side to the defeat of my beloved Bombers, it's that if they had to lose to someone, I would have picked Saskatchewan. After an 18 year Championship drought without any decrease in fan support, Saskatchewan has to have the most loyal fan base of any team in the CFL. That, and just keeping the Cup in Western Canada lessens the pain somewhat.

Enjoy the victory boys. We'll be coming at you balls to the wall next year. :rockin:

Now how many teams are called the Rough Riders? 2?

Actually, there USED to be two Roughriders in the CFL but when Ottawa folded and reformed they chose a different name. Kind of a moot point now because they folded again.

By the way, the_bird, you're kidding about Flutie, right? Once he got too old to play REAL football, we sent him south to pasture. :D

Back