What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wheat wine

image-757788163.jpg

Racking LotM b3 to secondary / dry hops. Oz ea mosaic, galaxy, citra. Awful feeling I'm staying up to bottle. I hope not.

TNGabe said:
Wheat wine Racking LotM b3 to secondary / dry hops. Oz ea mosaic, galaxy, citra. Awful feeling I'm staying up to bottle. I hope not.

Is that a miniature glass or are those bombers?

Or am I drunk?

Is that a miniature glass or are those bombers?

Or am I drunk?

750s. I think I've got 5.5 gallons, so should be (1) 1.5l, (18) .75l, & (18) .33l. Not saying you aren't drunk. I'm getting there and have to wake up at 5am.

TNGabe said:
Wheat wine

Racking LotM b3 to secondary / dry hops. Oz ea mosaic, galaxy, citra. Awful feeling I'm staying up to bottle. I hope not.

Is that wheat wine from the same batch you sent me or have you made a better version since then?

Seriously though, that wheat wine was pretty good.

Is that wheat wine from the same batch you sent me or have you made a better version since then?

Seriously though, that wheat wine was pretty good.

I think I told you to hold on to it. you listen about as good as you taste. wait, that's not what i meant. :tank:

TNGabe said:
I think I told you to hold on to it. you listen about as well as you taste. wait, that's not what i meant. :tank:

Actually, I asked you before I drank it and you said go ahead. So I drank it.

Having an Otter Creek/Lawson's Finest Liquids Double Dose courtesy of a friend of mine who in turn got it from a friend of his. Very nice brew here. Floral and piney hop character with just enough malt to balance it. Not the greatest, but if it was a woman I wouldn't kick her outta bed.

20131025_231100 by aaron.j.lott, on Flickr

speeddemon190 said:
Got home and the fiancee surprised me with this. Never heard of it. Tastes pretty good though.

Is she hinting at something? :p

You guys need a few rounds of bare knuckle boxing and a big hug. That fixes everything where i'm from. record it and post it for all of us to see the reconciliation. :mug:

Home now after going to the obligatory halloween scary house with SWMBO. On the bright side I kicked the keg of dinkelacker ocktoberfest at the pub afterwards.

TNGabe said:
Don't listen to me. I'm drunk most of the time.

Drunk? That explains it. I thought you were just a giant *********.
But now I know you're a drunk giant *********.

Being DD is awful!

My condolences. How'd you get stuck doing that, anyway? I know it's an hour and a half from where you live, but you couldn't find anyone to do it for you? If I'm ever in that situation I usually pay a friend who doesn't drink anyway to DD for me.

Another OC brew, just got it in the store yesterday. A very drinkable rye IPA, but not blow me away insane or anything.

20131025_235900 by aaron.j.lott, on Flickr

nukebrewer said:
Having an Otter Creek/Lawson's Finest Liquids Double Dose courtesy of a friend of mine who in turn got it from a friend of his. Very nice brew here. Floral and piney hop character with just enough malt to balance it. Not the greatest, but if it was a woman I wouldn't kick her outta bed. http://www.flickr.com/photos/93961624@N06/10485974314/ 20131025_231100 by aaron.j.lott, on Flickr

I had one very fresh and it blew me away. Very heady-esque at the time. Maybe it's one of those IPAs that drop off quick

My condolences. How'd you get stuck doing that, anyway? I know it's an hour and a half from where you live, but you couldn't find anyone to do it for you? If I'm ever in that situation I usually pay a friend who doesn't drink anyway to DD for me.

Another OC brew, just got it in the store yesterday. A very drinkable rye IPA, but not blow me away insane or anything.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/93961624@N06/10486422934/
20131025_235900 by aaron.j.lott, on Flickr

Well i looked at the group of people going and volunteered for the sake of the night... Its just a group of girls being obxoniois

CliffMongoloid said:
Well i looked at the group of people going and volunteered for the sake of the night... Its just a group of girls being obxoniois

Any hotties? ;)

The fiancee got up to make herself a Irish Coffee so I asked her to make me a HB wild cider and Fireball. Its mostly Fireball I think she may be trying to get me drunk.......

ForumRunner_20131026_001745.jpg

Whats carbonated wash?

What skeeter pee has always struck me as. Not something we can talk about here. Ask the google what wash is.

I should know by now I can't expect to dry hop 5 gallons in a 5 gallon carboy. Last time I make that mistake. Dry hopping with pellets sucks.

TNGabe said:
What skeeter pee has always struck me as. Not something we can talk about here. Ask the google what wash is.

I should know by now I can't expect to dry hop 5 gallons in a 5 gallon carboy. Last time I make that mistake. Dry hopping with pellets sucks.

So about how many sticks of mint bubblegum do you use to dry hop a 5 gallon batch?

So I flew down this morning to LA from Sacramento to meet SWMBO for an anniversary weekend (living in different cities temporarily). Go to get her from work and she hands me these (the love child was something I brought with). Pretty stoked on the weekend, plus we get a tour of The Bruery tomorrow afternoon

ForumRunner_20131025_213944.jpg

So I flew down this morning to LA from Sacramento to meet SWMBO for an anniversary weekend (living in different cities temporarily). Go to get her from work and she hands me these (the love child was something I brought with). Pretty stoked on the weekend, plus we get a tour of The Bruery tomorrow afternoon

I think she likes you. Better bring the A game next time!

Back