• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Need someone to design labels -will trade

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

reinstone

Reaction score
Hi. I have seen some great labels on here and I am not gifted in their design. I would like to trade some hops or something else I have in return for a design that I can have printed on the internet.

I mainly want to have a label for my amber ale and a label for my holiday ipa. Pm me if interested.

PM me if you're still looking to have this done. I'm a graphic designer by trade and could definitely help you out. :mug:

I also need help with designing a fee labels..eventually going pro..microbrewery..would love to have some labels to trademark the names of the beers..
Mason/[email protected]
I jave a dew rough drafts..name your trade or price..

Jason Bell..hope hell has beer..if so,look me up..we'll do brunch
Sent using Home Brew mobile app

I also need help with designing a fee labels..eventually going pro..microbrewery..would love to have some labels to trademark the names of the beers..
Mason/[email protected]
I jave a dew rough drafts..name your trade or price..

Jason Bell..hope hell has beer..if so,look me up..we'll do brunch
Sent using Home Brew mobile app

Would definitely be interested. Tried to email you, but Gmail didn't like the slash in the email address. I sent you a PM.

Latest posts

Back