The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The way I Lazarus-ed this thread back from the dead makes me believe that I was more accurate than not when I alluded to myself as Jezzuz.

Which would probably mean that I was equally accurate when I referred to Cape as a mean spirited, jealous, bitter troglodyte destined to be hated by the masses of my acolytes for all eternity.

Huh... Go figure.

The way I Lazarus-ed this thread back from the dead makes me believe that I was more accurate than not when I alluded to myself as Jezzuz.

Which would probably mean that I was equally accurate when I referred to Cape as a mean spirited, jealous, bitter troglodyte destined to be hated by the masses of my acolytes for all eternity.

Huh... Go figure.

Say that again ... :goat:

I know why you taunt me. Much like Judas hated Jesus you are afraid of my awesomeness and seek to aggrandize yourself at my expense. And while I don't REALLY want you to go hang yourself, when the authorities finally catch on to you and they hang you I'll be there in the crowd. Buying postcards, eating Crackerjacks and clapping my hands in time as your body swings like a metronome beneath the gallows.

Wow. Well written and alive with visual splendor. Of course, completely inaccurate. Jesus felt sorry for Judas, just as all of us feel sorry for you PTN. Haaaaa!!!!!!!!!!

That's you at FRCS right?

I hope so cuz I would feel bad if I tried to swerve and run the wrong person over.

You ask him that about once every 18 months...

Cape... "Hey uhhhh. Smurf, right? Don't you work down by me? I see you there all the time."

Smurf... "Still there. Just like last time. And the time before that. And the time before that. And last Saturday at the grocery store. Yep, still around the ol' neighborhood. Maybe I should start wearing a name tag? Would that help you?"

Ayup', that would be me. i was going to wave as you went by but you seem to be pulling something out of your pants ... or that general area. ... :D

Been awhile. Hope everyone is well. Except for you, you can bite a stick and get splinters in your tongue.

Back to business!

Back