Candy Corn Beer Label

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheFlyingSparge

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
One of the worst experiments I've ever made but the label came out ok.:drunk: Thoughts?

Picture 48.jpg

If there's any truth in advertising, I'd expect halucinations after two bottles! :D
I like the label (Halloween is my favourite holiday). It's quite a graphic. Are there about 10 different layers in there?

Glad you like it. Was designed in Illustrator with several layers but I didn't count. The beer won't make you hallucinate but it is 6%. To be honest, the whole thing was a total science experiment just to see what would happen. I basically dissolved several bags of candy corn with minimal hop additions then fermented w/lager yeast.

I love candy and candycorn, but I'd think that the particular CHEMICAL sweetness that always had me eating "one more" may be strange when dissolved and diluted.

How WAS it? Any worse than CoorsxMountainDew?

That label is a stroke of genius, especially the flask with the candy corn colors.

Last fall I was also considering using candy corn in beer but only as an addition. Using the honey and caramel malts sounds like it would produce some tasty results.

Awesome label. Maybe you should shoot for a two beer combo to achieve the visual affect - e.g. a Black and Tan.

Back