These will look good on my kegerator

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi

If they are metal and you cool your shanks - it will be interesting to see if they fog up. Might be pretty cool if they did..

Bob

Looks great. I might have to buy a few for my keeper. I have regular black cheap plastic ones right now. While Wer on the semi topic, anyone have a clever way of identifying which brew is in which tap without tap handles? So fr I just have a chalkboard mounted above numbered 1-4 with its designated brew...too tacky I think.

image-660308317.jpg

Looks great. I might have to buy a few for my keeper. I have regular black cheap plastic ones right now. While Wer on the semi topic, anyone have a clever way of identifying which brew is in which tap without tap handles? So fr I just have a chalkboard mounted above numbered 1-4 with its designated brew...too tacky I think.

View attachment 64564

Beautiful keezer... and the gal in the green dress is easy on the eyes as well!

View attachment 64564

How can you allow that ugly thing to be in your house??

There was a banner in the background?!? All I saw was ... 4 taps.

All you saw was four taps!!!!!
I think you missed the best part - and I'm not talking about any banner either .....

I never knew I liked green ....

AND She lets you have beer toys..........
Just say thank you Lord - over and over and over

Back