CL buy today

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bucfanmike

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Got 7 pin locks, very dirty, will take alot of cleaning and new orings. a full 20lb co2 with a gauge set. Also a ols style coke machine, gotta figure out id there is anything i can end up doing with this.
8d96a949.jpg

93eedfb6.jpg

6012428b.jpg

d2bfef18.jpg

Mike

If it still cools, I'd expand the box to make a ferm chamber at the very least. If the whole thing works you may have a nice bar setup started.:mug:

i still have this that i think Im going to try to utilize into a fermentation chamber. Either that or sell it and buy a chest freezer
005A-1.jpg

I gotta start using some of this stuff before SWMBO cuts me off from my buying/stockpiling

Todays buy was for the cornys and co2 tank gauges. If i can utilize the old coke machine its a bonus.

I don't know how a coke machine is plumbed but I would guess it's close enough to make into a bartap.

If you don't want to use the coke machine for soda, I think you should sell it and build yourself a keggerator.

Latest posts

Back