Checking in from Oconomowoc Wisconsin

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boerderij_Kabouter

Reaction score
Hello fellow brewers,

I have finally joined a forum and your group seemed the best to me! I am looking for some fellow brewers in my area, so if you are from the Hartland/Oconomowoc area, chime in!

Cheers,
Justin

Welcome fellow cheesehead. I'm in Racine. Not close enough I guess. But I know we have a couple of brewers in Menominee Falls and Waukesha. Good luck to you.

Madison here, I am new to the forum as well.

Aparantly there is some sort of Wisconsin met and greet, but I cant seem to find it.

Welcome to the forum.

Doc.

We call the group SEWAGE. Look in the Brewing Events and Local Gatherings section. As for a meet and greet, I'm meeting up with sause tonight at Romans on Kinnickinnic
Feb 29 Yooper is coming down from the UP and we are going to meet some place for drinks. Hope to see you. stop in the chat room, Look for Bernie, sause, Yooper, or me Short Drive. There are other members as well. Pumba who started the group and Wolf also from Racine.

Hope to see you around

Welcome, former Slinger here resident now I am in Ashland.
This is the place to lears, read up and ask questions.

Hey comma from a fellow Wisconsinite. Yes we are well represented on this site. Even a few people who are from the state who live else where. We in Wisconsin love our beer. Hope you enjoy this site as much as I have.

Yes, welcome from an almost-but-not-quite-but-honorary Cheesehead! :mug:

Feel free to look around the site, and ask any questions. Also, don't forget to check out the chat some evening- usually there are at least a couple of us in there!

Welcome to HBT!

Short Drive said:
Yoop is the other leg broken now?

:off:
Gosh, I hope not. I'm not sure. My doctor laughed pretty hard before my xray, though, and the radiologist still hasn't got back to him. It sure feels like it is, though. I've been hobbling around for almost a week. I got boarded really hard last Sunday, and taken off my feet and my foot/leg got jammed up between her body and the boards. All I said out loud was, "Who hit me? That HURT!" and she apologized for the illegal hit. Then my coach came out and carried me off.

It does hurt like a pisser, though.

Ahoy! It has been forever since I have been active around here, but after almost a year off of brewing (my longest stoppage in over a decade of brewing) I am ready to get back on the horse. I brewed up a simple cream ale (Spotted Cow clone) with a friend for his wedding last weekend, got my juices flowing again.

I figured it has been years since I have been around here, so I might as well just reintroduce myself. Hi.

Ahoyhoy! Welcome back. What rig are you using these days? I recall seeing your 2P up for sale. Loved those build threads btw, took a lot of inspiration from them on one of my earlier setups.

Ahoy! It has been forever since I have been active around here, but after almost a year off of brewing (my longest stoppage in over a decade of brewing) I am ready to get back on the horse. I brewed up a simple cream ale (Spotted Cow clone) with a friend for his wedding last weekend, got my juices flowing again.

I figured it has been years since I have been around here, so I might as well just reintroduce myself. Hi.

Wow- it has been a while! Welcome back, and nice to have you check in again.

Back