• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Converted Kegerator

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wulfman

Reaction score
I have a converted fridge into a kegerator. The top is a working freezer to hold mugs and hops bottom is a working fridge. The inner door was cut to hold full size domestic kegs (You can see in the picture the cut and the shank is missing in this pic too but comes with it). Comes with faucet, beer lines, sanke coupler (not pictured) and drip tray. Dimensions 31.5 wide 66.5 tall 29 deep

Asking 150$
Located in Sacramento CA

I also have co2 tank and keg, I will add for extra negotiated price. :mug:

IMG_20120322_070840.jpg

IMG_20120311_114520.jpg

Wulfman said:
Is this price too much or just no one in sacramento area needs a kegerator??

Maybe try a new price with CO2 and regulator?

Most people want a one stop shop and the convenience of buying it ready to rock, just add beer.

Just a thought, good luck!

Ok thanks for the advice... I wanted to keep that stuff.... but might as well include it

I have a kegerator in Denver for sale for $100 without CO2 or regulator and I've gotten a bunch of emails off Craigslist but no takers yet.

Good luck on your sale!

Thanks for the hope... haha.. guess no one wants fresh homebrew dispensed from their own kegerator

Back