Tap handles

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beersafterwork

Reaction score
Just to introduce myself, I'm a bartender/beer geek, and woodworker. I'm not a big hom brewer myself but do help with others. Collaberation I guess you could say. My real craft is woodcarving. I did some handles for some friends and haven't been able to stop. You can check my stuff out(and other's) on etsy.com. It would be awesome to make one for a specific beer, if anyone has an idea for me. I'm trartisanwoodworks on etsy.

Welcome fellow Mainah

If you look around here I'm sure you will find several other threads where people have made wooden tap handles/other brewing gear.

Are you looking to sell these tap handles here? There is a Vendor account status here, but I have no idea how that operates. Maybe it's some thing to look into.

As for any ideas, I like the idea of universal but awesome looking tap handles, and labelling the faucet on the handle or on a maker board/something similar near the handle. I don't really like specific handles for specific beers because I would need a new tap handle for ever beer I make, but that's just me.

Hello Beersafterwork! I have added you to my fav's on Etsy. (My shop is under my same name) Do you or can you make handles that have changeable elements? (To make it multi-functional for home brewers...so they do not have to purchase a new handle every time they make a new brew)

Yeah I think my next step is to make stuff with chalkboard paint. Ive been mostly carving things that I feel is fun to do. Thanks for the fav add, I'll make sure to check out your shop as well.

Back