ISO: Hopslam

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stigy

Reaction score
I have Palate Wrecker (but also taking East Coast requests) I could trade for some Hopslam, but I have yet to try it and really want to based on the rave reviews of it.

:mug:

Hopslam is over priced and not very good, palate wrecker is superior imo. Don't waste your time/$

Hopslam is over priced and not very good, palate wrecker is superior imo. Don't waste your time/$

But I've never had a Hopslam and would like to be able to come to my own conclusion about the beer.

:mug:

Hopslam is a seasonal- I'm not sure when the "season" is over, but I'd look for the freshest bottle possible. I bought some Hopslam back in mid-January.

Hopslam is a damn fine beer. But it is only worth a one time purchase of $20 a six pack in my area. imo

Had it the first time this year and wasnt impressed. Heard from many it was inferior this year. Its release to my knowledge was only in mid january so its not at its prime.

Back