$150 good price for used setup?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

M@!

Reaction score
I'm on the fence if I should pick up a used kegging system for $150 with:
2-gage regulator
5 LB CO2 tank
3 used 5-gallon ball-lock cornelius kegs (from the pics two of the kegs look like the older style with only the single handle). This is about an hour away from my house.

I also plan on picking up a used kegerator so really it would be just for the kegs and extra bottle of CO2. I also have the opportunity to pick up another new bottle of CO2 for $45.

Now that I type this up I think I will get the kegerator, extra bottle of CO2 and just find some kegs locally.

Thanks for the help! :cross:

2 Guage regulator 40 bucks new
5# tank 60- bucks new
3 used conies 60 bucks

For $150 plus two hours of gas. You will be better off buying new on the tank and regulator from Micromatic and picking up some used cornies.

For $100, it's not bad, but you have the travel & time as well IMHO.

Here's what you can get from Keggconnection and not even leave the house.

keggconnectionpb7.jpg

Thanks for the breakdown, makes the decision easy. Now time to search for some used conies!

Keg connection is looking good! I am picking up a new filled 5lb CO2 bottle for $45 tomorrow. If I get the kegconnection 2 faucet stainless tower kit and a find a used fridge from craigslist I am looking at only spending right around $400 to not have to ever worry about bottles. :rockin:

I really have to say this is the best forum I have ever been joined. No matter what newbie questions I have, I always get a well informed answer. I think people that love beer are just nicer. :D

It's been said many times before here (and by me a few times), but you just can't go wrong with kegconnection.com. Todd is great to work with and their prices are very competitive.

Back