FT: Hopslam, Zombie Dust ISO: RR Consecration

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Manthony

Reaction score
Just like the title says guys. I have a few bottles of zombie dust & hopslam as well as a couple of bottles of gumballhead left. I'm really in search of some Russian River Consecration or other RR beers. Let me know what you have

Just like the title says guys. I have a few bottles of zombie dust & hopslam as well as a couple of bottles of gumballhead left. I'm really in search of some Russian River Consecration or other RR beers. Let me know what you have

I'm a but light on RR at the moment but I do have 5 more consecrations... My personal favorite of their sours. I would consider trading one or two(or more depending on trade). You got anything else from them or interesting in addition? I also got the Bruery melange #3, Mrs stout fire(RS only beer), and can order anything else in my next shipment I'm about to order. Also got some Firestone walker, ten tidy, eclipse, stone ect. Also some other lesser know triple ipas like simtra and hop shortage.

I'm a but light on RR at the moment but I do have 5 more consecrations... My personal favorite of their sours. I would consider trading one or two(or more depending on trade). You got anything else from them or interesting in addition? I also got the Bruery melange #3, Mrs stout fire(RS only beer), and can order anything else in my next shipment I'm about to order. Also got some Firestone walker, ten tidy, eclipse, stone ect. Also some other lesser know triple ipas like simtra and hop shortage.

Also I was more interested in the zombie dust than the hop slam since I have heard this batch has had some off beers. Kinda scared me but I have never tried hop slam =| how fresh on the zombie dust?

Back