Olympic Dirge

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ivan Lendl

Reaction score
The olympics kind of ended with a sputter...But now there gone i miss them:p

some of my favorite moments were these:

-the snow board cross
-the hottie snow board girl who wiped out showing off, thus losing gold
-sasha cohen falling on her butt twice and still winning silver(?)
-the evil stare of the Italian dance/skater after her partner dropped her dumb *ss
-people wondering whether johhny weir is fruity (duh he wears lipstick AND a unitard for a living)
-Bode miller not winning anything!
-the italians winning in the ski cross country
-the austrian team getting busted for doping (if you havent already read about this story its crazy...)
-the Italian national anthem...ive never heard it, its so dramatic, upbeat, and cool!
-all the great hockey games both men and womens (im going to vancouver in 4 yrs.)

dont tell the Dude but i wasnt impressed with the curling for the most part...yeah the speed skater b**ch fest was kind of annoying for me, i liked the anton ohno story better, that guy seems really cool in interviews,im glad he won...

Ivan Lendl said:
-the evil stare of the Italian dance/skater after her partner dropped her dumb *ss
That look was so mean and evil that I experienced immediate shrinkage. :eek: I was going to start a thread about top ten evil eyes, but I can't think of another one that's in the same universe. :D

Ivan Lendl said:
dont tell the Dude but i wasnt impressed with the curling for the most part......

Come on! First ever medal for the US in curling?

And the women were just fine, even if they did stink this go round.

BeeGee, which blonde in particular? My wife and I went back and forth on which one of the sisters we thought was cuter. I leaned towards jamie but she's engaged so my final answer is Cassie, the skip.
:ban: :rockin:

Dude said:
BeeGee, which blonde in particular? My wife and I went back and forth on which one of the sisters we thought was cuter. I leaned towards jamie but she's engaged so my final answer is Cassie, the skip.
:ban: :rockin:

I was a bigger fan of Cassie, but they're both hot in my book. They looked like freakin' supermodels next to the Swiss team! That should have been worth 3-4 points right there.

Latest posts

Back