A horrible HBS experience

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bulldogxray

Reaction score
I just want to tell everyone about the horrible problem I have had with
alternative beverage/homebre adventures HBS.

I am a newb and this whole experience has made the process of brewing my first batch verry irritating. I placed my first order with them it was almost $300 worth of stuff ie starter kit extract kit keg and a book.

$300 dollars is a lot to me but it apperantly was not for them. I called to check on my order 3 days after I placed it, they told me there were a few backorderd products but they were made "in House " so it would not hold up my order . this was the 1st fridayin nov they said it would go out the folowing monday b/c of the yeast, and it would be at my house on wed. It did not show up so I called and they could not give me an answer why it did not ship but it would be out that day (1 week after i placed the order) when it got here the book I orderd was not in there and my hydrometer was broken. I called about the book and they said they would ship it that day. I did not know the hydrometer was broke at the time. today is the 29th ofr nov and I have called 4 times and still have not recieved my book. the manager/owner would not return my calls. I talked to josh once or twice and brandi 2 times. they told me today it would go out and not once did soeone offer to make an attemp to give me a credit or anything they just act like it is on its way tuff luck for me. (to be fair brandi was sorry but she just thought I was going to yell at her. Sorry for the rant but this has been the worse online experience of my life and I want to tell everyone so they dnt have to go through what I did:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

That's strange. My one and only experience with them was about 6 months ago and it was great. They were helpful and delivered the stuff I expected pretty quickly. I have recommend them to other people. Sorry your experience sucked :(

Soulive21 said:
That's strange. My one and only experience with them was about 6 months ago and it was great. They were helpful and delivered the stuff I expected pretty quickly. I have recommend them to other people. Sorry your experience sucked :(

its like the old saying goes you only get 1 tme to make a first impression:mad:

Latest posts

Back