BeerSmith - BeerTools - Promash. - Which is best? What do you have?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which of the big three do you use.

• BeerSmith

• BeerTools Pro

• Promash

• another software

Results are only viewable after voting.
... until you're without internet service.

I'll take BS instead. :mug:

I can't remember the last time I didn't have Internet service so that has not been an issue at all for me. It also works great on the phone browser, iPad or any device (with zero add'l charge). Same interface across all platforms. I use to use BeerSmith but don't care for the recent UI. Just my personal preference.

I've only ever used Beersmith, so maybe I just like it because it's familiar. I like the interface, though, and the convenient screens.

I wish it had a wine section, though. That would really make it rock, and I would pay extra for it. I like to use a thing called winecalc to calculate my sugar additions and sg and it would be great if I could do it in Beersmith and save my recipes. But I guess the name would have to change to Fermentsmith or something.

Like a bolt out of the blue...

https://www.homebrewtalk.com/forum/threads/beersmith-3-here-it-comes-thoughts.650947/

Back