Need help!!! ASAP leaking beer right where the clamp is connected to the coupler

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brewskiman

Reaction score
my beer hose to my coupler is leaking beer. i have a 90 degree elbow connected to my coupler. an then the hose connected to the 90 degree elbow thats connected to the coupler its leaking drips of beer right where the clamp is on the beer hose connected to the 90 elbow that goes to the coupler. i disconnected the coupler from my keg and its still in my keezer staying cold. i am worried that my keg will go flat since its not connected to my co2 tank since its leaking. do you think it will go flat or no?? sry i am a newbie this is my second keg. when i lifted the keg into my keezer the line was on the bottom and i think i may of crused my clamp that screws onto the coupler. do you think i need to replace my clamp or the thing that screws onto the coupler???

its not leaking a lot but drips of expensive beer i don't want to waste so i took my cooler off and turned off my co2 tank is that fine until i get it fixed. aim really worried the keg will go flat since the co2 is not hooked up to the keg and its just sitting in my keeper staying cold. is that fine?

If the beer out coupler is leaking disconnect it till you can fix the leak. There is no reason to disconnect the gas in side if it is not leaking. Post a picture of your concerned fitting.

its a snake keg. i think i just crushed the the clamp right in between the hex nut and that metal clamp on the beer line that goes to the coupler. beverage factory is sending me a new hex nut and clamp. so i am going to cut the hose about 1 inch and put on the new clamp on with the hex nut and see how that goes.

Will my keg go flat if it is just sitting in my keezer and staying cold. i only had about 5 beers from it and disconnected it from the coupler when there was a leak. its only has been sitting for 2 days like that

Back