What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HB lacing... Any questions?

1394835765383.jpg

My MO/Willamette SMaSH. Hit the bottle shop on the way home. All in the fridge now. Gonna hit the Cotleigh Tawny Owl first. Date on the bottle is 1/1/11, so this may well be god awful, but I'd never seen it before so I figured it was worth a shot.

20140314_173823.jpg

Yeah, this is definitely from the "past its prime a long time ago" pile, as I figured it would be. Combination of that caramel sweet oxidized character, and that papery cardboard oxidized character. It's not the worst thing I've tasted, and I'd love to get a fresh example since it seems like it has real potential underneath the oxidation, but this is still really bad.

20140314_182948[1].jpg

20140314_183158[1].jpg

Had a couple of my latest IPAs when I got home, walked the dog and now having another, starting to think about what to brew tomorrow with what I have on hand. Rehashed photo, one of those days.

IMG_2301.jpg

Hell yeah man, nice disk pick up! I have a leopard and love it. That thing flies straighter then I even want it to! Just remember that it takes about 5-10 rounds to really understand the disks and get your throw down, so dont get discouraged. Its all in the wrist, not how hard you try to throw it. Good luck!

Hell yeah man, nice disk pick up! I have a leopard and love it. That thing flies straighter then I even want it to! Just remember that it takes about 5-10 rounds to really understand the disks and get your throw down, so dont get discouraged. Its all in the wrist, not how hard you try to throw it. Good luck!

Thanks man... Found it at best buy on clearance...I'm pretty excited... Just waiting for a nice saturday to head out...

Boy am I deprived. Found a six from last summer of PBR in the hops field. Freaking help left it, I am sure they could not spell it! At least it was cold!

I have buddy on his way to Denver right now. Any recommendations on bottle shops where he can get CS that isnt too far off 1-70?

I'd just go to their tasting room if it's open when passing through. I-70, south on Brighton blvd about 1-2 miles. On the left side in a big warehouse called The Source. Crooked stave tasting room is in the back.

Other option is apple jacks wine and spirits - I-70 and youngfield, but not sure what they have.

I'd just go to their tasting room if it's open when passing through. I-70, south on Brighton blvd about 1-2 miles. On the left side in a big warehouse called The Source. Crooked stave tasting room is in the back.

Other option is apple jacks wine and spirits - I-70 and youngfield, but not sure what they have.

Thanks Mike, I will let him know.

Latest posts

Back