michigan predators gathering

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eriktlupus

Reaction score
our we going to do an august brew or wait till september to meet for another?

and who is willing to host? i can't till i get my fence finished (dogs loose not good for other people)

our we going to do an august brew or wait till september to meet for another?

and who is willing to host? i can't till i get my fence finished (dogs loose not good for other people)

Let me know if you guys are doing it in September. I'll try to come. I'm working quite a bit, but maybe it'll fall on a weekend when I don't have to work Friday and Monday.

well fsr402 said at the last one that'd hed like to host one in sept or oct(he's in grand rapids) so hopefully we can get a good weekend for ya yoop!

I'd love to come (that's what she said..)

Seriously, if you guys can get a date/location figured out, I might be able to put it on the calendar before the calendar gets full.

Looking at my training plan I think I could swap a few days around and could host one on the 08-22-09 at my house in Jenison. It's about 15 miles west of Grand rapids.
Maybe I'll do a 1bbl batch again. :rockin:

Z, my wife, is responsible for the group name-she often taunts me for hanging out online with my online predator friends.

If you met her, you'd understand. These guys have.

Troy, I'm up for it, but I need to verify there are no conflicts with other obligations.

Sorry, August 22nd is the Suds on the Shore Beer festival in Ludington. I have tickets already and a beer entered into the homebrew contest, so I think I should attend.

The 29th is listed as my last 5 hour workout day before the big race. I guess as long as I did not drink to much I could move it to the 30th.
4 hours of biking and an hour of running hung over is not much fun.

For me the 22nd works the best.

The 22nd would work for me. Not sure about the 30th yet.

Every time I see this title, an image of a bunch of dinosaurs with big claws circling a kegerator pops into my mind.

Back