I now one thing

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Billy-Klubb said:
Cynic+Furious +Cynic+ Furious+Narwhal+Furious+Cynic= go Flying Squirrel a giant yourself wif falling whatthe flyinwhatever.

Throw your car keys in a lake

the lake has nothing on my key! I got your face! taste the wrat of my falconers things. wait... ehwat?

I think he is going to take his wrath out on our faces, or maybe the lake, in which case he could drown, if we don't give him his keys back.

I thought he wanted us to taste the rat he was going to feed to his falcon... Meh, is all wuvely eye tired weigh.

Meow that rat to the cat! Let the falcons have it, I don't want to taste it!

Fore bittering is for hour four fathers... Oh weight, wii can teh talk a bout anything ill legal awn hear.

Fore bittering is for hour four fathers... Oh weight, wii can teh talk a bout anything ill legal awn hear.

I suddenly want to make some illegal liquor, get back at those ****ers!!! But, ah, the law, it seeks to conform me.

I popped that into the translator at WTFdoesthismean.com and it redirected me to a link for antipsychotics.

I popped that into the translator at WTFdoesthismean.com and it redirected me to a link for antipsychotics.
My auntie remarried. She's now auntie Dote. She said Psycho Tics was a little two nibbly for her. His brother Luna isn't as bad, but he only comes out at knight.

I now too thinks! Stikk that inn yur smok n pipe itt.

One night I was walking along and nearly ran into a man named Luna. He said, "No psycho tics". I just brushed past him and told him to stay on his own side of the sidewalk. Not sure what happened after that.

One night I was walking along and nearly ran into a man named Luna. He said, "No psycho tics". I just brushed past him and told him to stay on his own side of the sidewalk. Not sure what happened after that.
Oh, Luna and Pscho must have been fighting again. The one you really have to watch out for is the sister, Here. Now she's got some funny ideas...

Oh, Luna and Pscho must have been fighting again. The one you really have to watch out for is the sister, Here. Now she's got some funny ideas...

If I run into the sister on the street, i'll punch her in the nose, fer reall.

If I run into the sister on the street, i'll punch her in the nose, fer reall.
If you sea her in the street, hit the gas not the break. Real fur is best, sin the tic just isn't the sane.
Ahhsum! Schmaggenjurgenflargin.
Tanks. Ti's bean agin fur yonks. Eyes knees two fines me sum more jurgen afore eyes can mako some ore.

Eyes likes ta trink allott uv hi alkyhaul beerze anz posts on da furums. Thin win I reed itz in da mournin I regrettzed itt.

Lushife said:
I miss that show so much

Definitely a great show.

"Yes, but where are we going to find a tattoo parlor open this time of night?"

Well, I think so brain but if they called them sad meals kids wouldn't buy them.

Back