What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If past is prologue, we have another couple of hours 'til kickoff.

Started the "party" here at 3pm, trying to pace myself.
It's a plan, anyway, and they don't always work out...

Cheers! ;)

[ps: Yes, Go Broncos indeed!]
[pps: obligatory picture added]

spencer_abbey_sm.jpg

Bottled my heady-ish clone and had a Dale's Pale Ale, the leftover heady-ish from the bottling bucket (which smelled exactly like zombie dust), Lefebvre Floreffe Prima Melior, and introduced a friend to sour beers with Petrus Aged Ale.

"Left overs" from bottling my Apfelwein. Only about 3 months old, almost four. Very good but stuffing 2.5 gallons worth of bottles to stagger through out the year to see how it develops. This is my first batch of Apfelwein. Going to brew up another one real soon

SA Cold Snap. Not bad. Making chili, rotel, and cheese dip. Then wings. It's super fat girl Super Bowl Sunday! I'm fired up!
I have a growler of Blonde by Fortnight as well.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1391381270.478652.jpg

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1391381299.915077.jpg

Can barely smell or taste, but it's time to work on the rest of the growler of chocolate cherry bomb. Not gonna waste it by letting it go flat, even if it's a waste to try and drink it when you can't appreciate it!

1391381853650.jpg

that sounds real good!

having a Coffee Bender.

Mosaic, galaxy, and citra. ECY04 in secondary. I guess it's not that farmhouse, forgot I used 3942 for this one. Still has some acetalaldehyde that needs to clear up from bottling, but it should get pretty good eventually and/or get massively overcarbonated since I bottled it at 1.010.

Anyone want to come over and help me blend some beer? I need to clear up some fermentors.

SA Cold Snap. Not bad. Making chili, rotel, and cheese dip. Then wings. It's super fat girl Super Bowl Sunday! I'm fired up!
I have a growler of Blonde by Fortnight as well.

I think Velveeta is nasty and I don't own a microwave. But mix velveeta and rotel and nuke it, and I'll eat that crap until I it's coming out of my ears. I wish I would have got some wings at the farmers market this week.

Drinking DFH American Beauty right no. Had a Moylans hopsicle last night, that is one of my favs. Best new beets I have had lately are Stone's latest enjoy by IPA Rogue's Harvest Series 7 Hop IPA. The 7 hop IPA is freekin amazing.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1391382834.081570.jpg
Saint Somewhere Saison Athene. This is a pretty young bottle, maybe 3-4 months.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1391382895.575924.jpg
This was from a bottle about 12-15 months old. Crazy head and Brett for days.

I think Velveeta is nasty and I don't own a microwave. But mix velveeta and rotel and nuke it, and I'll eat that crap until I it's coming out of my ears. I wish I would have got some wings at the farmers market this week.

I generally think velvita is nasty as well. I do not own a microwave and have not for years. But I do like the velvita rotel and chili mix.

Drinking a brown shugga while wings cook.

Back