What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BGBC said:
I still see some on the shelves around me. I really was not a fan last year, but maybe it's changed with age.

EDIT: Wes, you see my trade offer?

And I'm not drinking anything, yet. At the airport, flight's delayed for some stupid reason, not weather at least.

I did see it. I was thinking about it but I'd hate to trade away Johnson.

Had this last night night, and an Expedition Stout.

ForumRunner_20131024_175509.png

Lucid Foto after a couple vodka cocktails. I like this Ipa. I don't know if it's because it's local or not. Either way I think local beer has something special about it to everybody around it .

I've been drinking He Said/He Said from 21st Amendment/Elysium lately. I like both of them very much.

Billy-Klubb said:
all 3 of you and anyone else that agrees with you are flocc'd in the head. a hot tub is the only shorts weather.

having my Helles.

Put a little meat on them bones and you might get hot from time to time.

I have finally settled on my own version of an IPA using 2-row, pale malt, caramel 60 and either fuggles, kent goldings, cascade, tettanang or williameete. Been experimenting around a bit. Can't go wrong with cascade and kents lately, mashing at 154 for one hour.. Strong in ALC, but so smooth and a bit sweet even! I'm stuck on this receipie and can't seem to branch out like I used too.... BTW, I call it Hurricane Pale Ale!! :tank:

I have finally settled on my own version of an IPA using 2-row, pale malt, caramel 60 and either fuggles, kent goldings, cascade, tettanang or williameete. Been experimenting around a bit. Can't go wrong with cascade and kents lately, mashing at 154 for one hour.. Strong in ALC, but so smooth and a bit sweet even! I'm stuck on this receipie and can't seem to branch out like I used too.... BTW, I call it Hurricane Pale Ale!! :tank:

do you mind PMing your recipe to me?

DrPhunk said:
2010 AllagashCurieux from the cellar. Had a pretty rough week and got some bad news today. So why not?

Sorry, dude. My tenants are stressing me the fook out. Even drinking doesn't make me feel better. And my pop's cousin died. ****ty day here as well.

Looking for another beer after these scotches.

DrPhunk said:
2010 AllagashCurieux from the cellar. Had a pretty rough week and got some bad news today. So why not?

By the way, how was that after 3 years? I have one downstairs in the basement I haven't opened yet.

Back