What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Crappy coffee at work.... Gonna hit up the new growler filler station at the one local bottle shop and see what they got after work... Today is the first day they are filling growlers

No beer for me today. I've had at least one beer every day for the last 3 months.

Feel like **** after drinking so much last night.

I'm on by 6th glass of water this morning.

FedEx says you picked the wrong day to quit smashing beers! :D

Remmy->
images

Drinking coffee, headed to 4 different breweries with yeast today. If only Maine wasn't so spread out, mostly driving all day. Anyone want anything from Marshall wharf, Atlantic brewing, geaghans bros, or Maine beer?

Didn't think so. Carry on

FedEx says you picked the wrong day to quit smashing beers! :D

I know I drank too much beer when I think about it and get the urge to puke. I think what put me over the top yesterday was the Bacardi (3 shots) while I packed a trade. I had 2 beers after that, too. What a ride that was.

I'm going to have to keep that beer in the fridge until tomorrow evening or Saturday. I really can't drink today. That's how ****ty I feel right now.

I know I drank too much beer when I think about it and get the urge to puke. I think what put me over the top yesterday was the Bacardi (3 shots) while I packed a trade. I had 2 beers after that, too. What a ride that was.

I'm going to have to keep that beer in the fridge until tomorrow evening or Saturday. I really can't drink today. That's how ****ty I feel right now.

Bacardi Limon can do that to me, we just dont get along. It always puts me over the edge and feel like crap the next day.

Drinking coffee, headed to 4 different breweries with yeast today. If only Maine wasn't so spread out, mostly driving all day. Anyone want anything from Marshall wharf, Atlantic brewing, geaghans bros, or Maine beer?

Didn't think so. Carry on

Yup Mean Old Tom ;-)

Popped in the liquor store to pick up some trade beer and ended up picking myself up something.
I can't believe I finally found some here. Can't wait to drink it this weekend.

image-1098965005.jpg

WesleyS said:
Popped in the liquor store to pick up some trade beer and ended up picking myself up something.
I can't believe I finally found some here. Can't wait to drink it this weekend.

Specs?

While I find the beer at Marshall wharf lackluster their view from the brewery doesn't suck. Almost looks black and white in the rain

20130912_134706_zps36d54ede.jpg

Eating at a lil pub on the coast. Frys leap IPA by sebago

20130912_141559_zpsfcad8726.jpg

mcbaumannerb said:
Remmy - did you see that NEBCO is moving to a new and bigger home by December? Four times the space so they say they can ramp up production! :mug:

They're probably trying to keep up w Remmy's distribution system. :D. :mug:

Tinhorn said:
Cool going to hit the downtown one when I am in town this weekend appreciate the tip

I got this one at a different location than downtown, but downtown is supposed to have it as well. If you don't see any on the shelf, ask an employee. They keep certain stuff in the back at the downtown store and you just have to ask for it.

mcbaumannerb said:
Remmy - did you see that NEBCO is moving to a new and bigger home by December? Four times the space so they say they can ramp up production! :mug:

Yes. I talked to Rob about that last week when I saw him again. NEBCO used to distribute outside of CT but when they started to get really popular, decided to keep distribution in the state until they could keep up with demand.

This means NEBCO will be available in many states and I will no longer be the only one drinking Gandhi Bot on a daily basis.

Yes. I talked to Rob about that last week when I saw him again. NEBCO used to distribute outside of CT but when they started to get really popular, decided to keep distribution in the state until they could keep up with demand.

This means NEBCO will be available in many states and I will no longer be the only one drinking Gandhi Bot on a daily basis.

I seen Ghandi Bot/668 on the shelf at a mom and pop store in Rochester NY and one in Ithaca NY about a month ago. They are distributed by remarkable liquids out of Albany. Remarkable liquids is now starting to deliver into my area as of 3 weeks ago. :rockin:

FermentNEthinG said:
Awesome! Now I will drink the one I had on reserve at dinner tonight! :mug:

I was starting to think I wouldn't see any down here. Hopefully it stays on the shelf long enough for me to decide if I want more after I drink this one tomorrow.

Back