Can't find a pressure relief valve for an old keg

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BoiseJim

Reaction score
Hey all-
I have been looking all over the internets, but haven't found a pressure relief valve, that broke, for my older Firestone keg. It is the gray type that has a flip up lever, that looks like it screws together from under the lid.
I can't post pics because I still haven't posted enough, so if anyone knows which one I am talking about, and where I might be able to find one, the next toast will be to you!

Yeah, I read that thread, too, but I didn't get a really good answer. Man, these things are hard to find.

have you called kegconnection and asked them? They have always helped me out, and I would run the question by them vocally, not just surfing their site. Just my $.02

HB, you rock! chicompany has them (in fact, he said he has a 55 gallon drum full of them), and it's not a bad price. Why they're not on the website is beyond me, but I'll be ordering some later.

Thanks again.

Back