Ok get this

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lespaul23

Reaction score
My gf has had a few homebrews tonight, hopfully she remembers. I told her i want another primary and she says " how much is that" I say like $12 for a plastic bucket. She says "well why dont you just get 2" ok.... I then tell her I should get 2 15gal kegs and cut the top off and make a mash tun and boil kettle out of them so I can do 10gal batches. She says "how much is that" I tell her they go for like $100 online but if I go to my liquor store they will charge me $35 a piece and some kegs are brand new. She says "you should get them"

Hehe, lets hope she remembers in the morning.

The best thing to do would be to just buy them and then say, "Remember? You told me I could get them!"

It is always easier to ask for forgiveness than to ask for permission.

Make sure you get the kegs from an up and coming brewery, that way you STEALING them via a "deposit" ensures you can't get any at the local watering hole.

/sarcasm font activated!

I'd just take her along when you go to buy all the stuff. Why cause problems, if anything, I would tell her that I want to go shopping and bring her to the LHBS.

Back